When you need a quick pick-me-up, grab a tasty pecan-flavoured Karma bar!
You already know how delicious pecans are, but when they're combined with dates and almonds, magic happens.
Good for you and the planet, too! 🌏
Each of our bars is wrapped in biodegradable packaging made of plant fibers. In about 18 months in compost conditions, Karma's packaging will break down. In a landfill environment, it will break down in around 5 years.
Per 40g (1 bar)
Recipe: Plant-Based Chia Pudding
What you’ll need:
- 6 tbsp whole chia seeds
- 400 ml plant-based milk
- 120 coconut yogurt
- 200g frozen fruit, your choice (thawed)
- maple syrup
- 2 large handfuls of granola
- 2 Karma Bars, any flavor
How to make it:
- Mix together plant-based milk, chia seeds, 1 tbsp of maple syrup, and coconut yogurt and place in the fridge overnight. Stir up after the first hour to ensure the chia seeds are well dispersed.
- Blend frozen fruit to a puree with 1tbsp of syrup
- Layer the granola and half of the chia pudding in jars. Mix the remainder of the chia pudding with the fruit puree. Top with coconut yogurt, fresh fruit, and a chopped up Karma Bar
- (Optional) To create "Karma Bites," warm the Karma bars in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds, break each bar into 3, and roll into balls
- We source the best natural ingredients we can in an ethical manner.
- The ingredients are blended and mixed together before being cold pressed into the delicious Karma bar you are about to enjoy.
- Then they are packed into our biodegradable packaging, boxed up, and ready to ship out to your doorstep.
To ensure that we are being environmentally conscious and putting our money where our mouth is, we decided to use biodegradable packaging made from plant fibres.
The biodegradable packaging will breakdown in compost conditions in about 18 months. If it goes to landfill the packaging will breakdown in approx. five years. Conventional plastic packaging can take over 500 years to break down. Seems like a no-brainer right?