Doesn't this dessert look magnificent? Our blueberry chia pudding recipe serves two but it's so good, you might not want to share!
What you’ll need:
- 6 tbsp whole chia seeds
- 400 ml plant-based milk
- 120 coconut yogurt
- 200g frozen blueberries (thawed)
- maple syrup
- 2 large handfuls of granola
- 2 Blueberry Blast Karma Bars
How to make it:
- Mix together plant-based milk, chia seeds, 1 tbsp of maple syrup, and coconut yogurt and place in the fridge overnight. Stir up after the first hour to ensure the chia seeds are well dispersed.
- Blend blueberries to a puree with 1tbsp of syrup
- Layer the granola and half of the chia pudding in jars. Mix the remainder of the chia pudding with the blueberry puree. Top with coconut yogurt, fresh blueberries, and a chopped up Blueberry Blast Karma Bar.
- (Optional) To create "Karma Bites," warm the Karma bars in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds, break each bar into 3, and roll into balls